OUR RATES FOR 2022
DAKTARI volunteers pay a fee in order to cover the cost of their stay and to contribute to DAKTARI’s programs. Your fee will feed a cheetah, get someone a job, and educate an underprivileged child. It helps us make an impact in the community and provides you with an amazing South African experience!
Prices for 2021/2022
|Length of your stay||Euros (€)||GBP (£)||Euros (€)||GBP (£)|
For any conversion rates please follow this link: http://www.xe.com/
Bring your friend and get a discount!
If you bring one friend or family member, you will receive a 10% discount.
Bring more than one friend and make that 20%!
What is included in your fee
- Three meals per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Tea, coffee, juice and water
- Accommodation in one of our chalets with towels, bed linen and a mosquito net
- Laundry and ironing daily
- Pick up and drop off at Hoedspruit town or airport when arriving/departing on a Saturday only
- One trip into town per week
- Free wifi
Not included in your fee
- International/national flights and travel arrangements
- Travel insurance (required)
- Personal toiletries e.g. shampoo, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Soda and alcoholic drinks
- Personal excursions
We understand that due to unexpected circumstances you may not be able to go forward with your trip as you would have liked to. In order to accommodate for these occasions we have the following conditions:
The full amount (taking out bank fees) will be refunded if the booking is cancelled three months before arrival.
50% of the amount (taking bank fees) will be refunded if the booking is cancelled one month before arrival.
There is no refund if the booking is cancelled within one month of arrival